Monday, February 20, 2017

Week 5A

In Class

Today in class, we are starting with a Grid Demo.

Link: http://adamkaplan.me/grid/

For some reason, I can't sit still. Coding makes me very excited. Especially since we are going into detail about responsive web and grid layout. This is something I had to try and figure out on my own at HACC.

Fun fact:  clearfix was created by Nicolas Gallagher.

Here's some photos of what our code looks like:




And after a few edits, and adding content to our HTML, here is what it is supposed to look like:

And here's what it looks like responsive:


Helpful sites:
How to Integrate a Navigation into your site:


So after adding the code in order from here, we now have a responsive top navigation! Here are some photos:


And responsive for mobile with the hamburger menu:




No comments:

Post a Comment